Tuesday, July 05, 2005

you must be out yo rabbit ass mind!!!!!!

yeah, I know, I'm neglecting my blog...yada, yada, yada......so what...I write when the urge hits, but ya gotta admit, this shit is interesting........

At any rate, as you may know, I'm in my zone again, so I gotta vent about the latest haps in my life...and don't worry, I'm gonna finish the "crumbs to bricks" series (cause it is indeed a series)....be patient, grasshoppa!

But the latest involves, yours truly, the ex.....y'all, this female sum'in else.....yeah, I married the chic, so I'm qualified to speak about her........she's a trip y'all!!!!

First, lemme give you a lil background on this thang here........me and this chic dated on and off for damn near 10 years before we said fuck it, let's get married...I know, what the fuck was I thinkin..but hey, I was raised in a 2 parent home, so I thought that would be the noble thing to do...good man, right? yeah, I know....plus, we had a child together......
so we get hitched on November 27th, 1999...reminds me of what FDR said about 12/7/41, the "Day that will live in infamy"...hindsight is a mu'fucka..........I just be damned...2 days after the damn honeymoon, what do I find, none other than a letter this broad wrote to her ex (silly broad always left rough drafts and shit lying around)....baby-girl's father....Folks that know me, know I always say I have 2 kids.....well, contraire mu fraire, or however Bart Simpson says that shit....technically, I only have one....Jr., my namesake, and my spittin image....one crumbsnatcher! But....I married this chic, 'nother nigga's child and all....yeah, one of her many indiscretions during those tumultuous 10 years...I wuddn't no angel my damn self, so I'm not trynna say she was ALL bad (we wuddn't married, either)....but she was hell! So anyways, I married this chic......granted, when baby-girl was still in the womb, she and I went back and forth on the "who's baby is it" trip many times.......She basically said, FUCK YOU, it ain't yours;

y'all, this was "ghetto love" at it's finest...had all the trappings, windshield smashings, tire slashings, confronting other females, (and males!!!!!!)......callin' the "white folks," showin out in public, Bonnie and Clyde typa shit.......all dat shit.......but, oh well. Married the broad anyway. Treated baby-girl as if she were mine, hell she'd been calling me Daddy since she was able to talk, so no biggie....plus, her Bio was somewhere in Florida adding to his basketball squad that he was so diligently working on.........

Anyway, the marriage was over before it got started....we lived together as hubby and wife for all of 9 months, and during those nine months she would dip and run over to Mama, who lived damn near a mile away; I'd come home from work, hers, and the kids' shit would be gone....many times....... so that's how that shit went....Fast Forward to now.......Me and her are divorced; yeah, I divorced her ass.....heffa couldn't find her own bed, so I had to dismiss her ass....If you know me, you know thats one thing I don't fuck around with, and that's marriage....as bad as some may want to call me, I don't disrespect the sanctity of marriage.....too many broads out here for that, don't need the headache or the curses that come with it....and throughout all of the bullshit, I hung in there...I don't believe in irreconciliable differences, that's bullshit to me, there ain't but one reason to me to get a divorce, and that's ADULTERY! I knew the heffa was cheatin, I just needed proof..couldn't go in court with no letters, or phone numbers, that's speculation....hearsay..... all that legalese bullshit...I needed rock solid proof......and I got it....and custody of Jr, to boot!.......however, I didn't go snatch him up and take him like I could have...didn't want to separate 'em...I know how those 2 are together...inseparable.....so what I do....I continue to be Daddy to her....a lot of cats have said....."man, you better than me....." and all that jazz, for continuing to do what I do for baby-girl, even though me and her mom's are history.....
Well, now that the kids are gettin older, and college is being mentioned, Ms Ex tells me, or asks me, rather....."what are you gonna do about "Amani".....I'm like, what do you mean what am I gonna do about "mama" (my pet name for her).......Are you gonna take a paternity test, give her your last name, etc.......

WHAT THE FUCK????????

Am I gonna do what? Have you bumped yo mu'fuckin head? when you had the opportunity to do this 8 yers ago you gave me your ass to kiss, and I still married your ass. Even when we were married, this coulda been done, but nah, you ain't wanna be married, you wanted to go through the motions and shit; But now that you see Jr. is the "heir to the throne," so to speak, you trynna make sure YOU get a piece of the pie....nah joe! Not in this camp...."this ain't about me, it's about her"......Ain't that what I said 8 years ago...and what did you do, better yet, what did you tell me? And if I'm not mistaken, didn't she see "COACH CARTER" this past Spring Break when they went to Florida? You trynna play both sides of the fence...."I ain't have nothing to do with that encounter.." Oh yeah, so how did he just so happen to know they would be in Florida? "Mama" sure as hell didn't call him.......what the fuck ever......you just trynna get paid...I know how you operate, and I know you have evil motives........but, as long as she calls me Daddy, "I'll be dat..." But I ain't signing shit! Hell, his name on the birth certificate, start with him.......if you ain't so sure, tell him to take a paternity test....but if you think I'm bout to do it, cause I'm here, and it would be so very easy, so you can try to gouge me for child support, when I'm already going above and beyond the call of duty........................You must be out yo rabbit ass mind!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well!!! You allowed so much for so long.... I guess she figured "I'll see what else I can get him to do".... but thats crazy. Unfortunately you are not the first guy I've known to go through something like that.

2 Can Play That Game said...

Keith.....some of her "Ex- friends" put the the mouth on her.....took me right to dude's front door!

Icey said...

That is wild man...real wild!

Tazzee said...

Man, I didn't know Amani wasn't your daughter. Gosh, my respect for you just elevated about 3 more notches.

Harold Gibson said...

Life throws all kinds of curves and sliders our way. Hang in there man and stick to your guns, bio needs to step up.