Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'on wanna hear dat shit

"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you".......we've all heard it before, it's the "golden rule." Conversely (math again), just because you got beef wit a mu'fucka don't mean I got beef wit 'em. nah mean? that shit kills me when cats be like, you deal with dude...or, you still cool with so and so....I'm like........yeah!....Buddy ain't never done nuttin to me. That's y'all shit! When buddy crosses me, then, we'll deal with it accordingly; but until then......nah joe, I'on wanna hear that shit....Don't be trynna tell me how dude done beat you outta of a dub, or any other amount of money....shiiiiid, nigga done came through for me on many occasions;.......I don't care what the nigga said behind yo back; He ain't said nothin to me bout it!..........Who gives a fuck how lame that nigga is; we don't hang like that, so that's irrelevant to me.........I don't care if that nigga is cheatin on his broad; he ain't trynna get at mine!.......Who cares how much that nigga makes....my name ain't on that mu'fucka........I don't care what kinda ride he pushin; ain't my note!.......Yeah, he got a nice crib; but, I'm straight!.........yeah, his guhl tight; so is mine!........Regardless nigga, that's y'all shit! I ain't got (I know...... double negative), nor do I want anything to do with that shit...I'on want nobody else's drama in my life, so don't bring it to me......I can take pride in saying that I have NO ENEMIES......and if I did, as Steve Harvey said, "if you'on like me, nine times outta ten, I'on like yo black ass either," so the feeling's mutual, they cancel each other out;........and, I'm not trynna make any either...I make a conscious effort to do right by folks, and in return, they do the same.......that's why I ain't got beef with that nigga like you....we cool far as I'm concerned....hell, I hope me and you cool too.....shiiiid, you ain't done nuttin to me, and hopefully I haven't done anything to you!.......and that's how I roll........ain't got drama, don't want drama, so if you try to bring me some, save it, cause I'on wanna hear dat shit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaeeeeelllll! (said like chu'ch folk agreeing with the preacher!)

Tazzee said...

I hear you man! Unfortunately, I can't say that I would take the same stance. If someone messes with someone I love, I got beef with them too. Now, if I'm good friends with the 'messer' too - then I don't take sides. But if the 'messee' is like family to me and the 'messer' is just an associate - 'messer' gots to go. That is, unless I know the messee was straight up wrong in the situation - then Imma tell messee they were wrong and still associate with messer.

I don't know if that's a 'woman' thing or a 'Tazzee' thing - but I admire you for being able to keep things separate.

Icey said...

messer and messee...too funny!

Anonymous said...

Guess that's the difference between men and women, eh?
Women tend to take on each others' pain/anger conversely men don't .

I think I need to not read you, I can't help but get a little toooooo deep into your posts. Wondering what DIDN'T he say, what is he trying to say, etc;
Being a skrait chick wit' it - let me know when you get to Part Deux Crumbs to Bricks!

2 Can Play That Game said...

anonymous.....you ain't gotta read my shit! I said in my initial post, that my blog would piss some folks off; alas, I guess you're my first "pissee."

DasKrait said...

yeah, I never let other people form MY opinion of someone....will learn my way what gives....

but remember one job where, unbeknownst to me, everbody was damn near related...and then you would piss someone off, and suddenly someone who had always been cool, had 'attitude' over something that was really none of their fucking business ANYWAY.
but because they were related...damn...

that was actually one job where I left at lunch on my motorcycle and never went back....LOL (F'em)

and then ran outta gas on the way home, had to walk a mile in 95F to the exit to get a gallon of gas.
had forgotten I needed to get gas.

SexyCool said...

you know i'm feeling ya'...

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.