Monday, June 13, 2005

Just Gettin Started-Again

As the title implies, I'm just getting started again- yeah, again, cause my first post was lost in cyberspace somewhere, and I'm no genius at this, so here I am, just gettin started......yeah, I know this looks pretty plain, and dull, but as my HTML skills are enhanced, so will the look of my blog....I had this nice long ass post I was gonna bring for initial entrance into blog world, but as I stated, that shit got lost in cyberspace; Before I get into it, let me first put out all the disclaimers:

1)This shit will offend some; Just ain't no way around it. If you know me, you know I'm not one to bite my tongue- I tell the Tactful Truth! Granted, I'mma do my damndest to respect others' feelings, However, the truth will be told here..

2) I smoke! no explanation needed here. So if my posts seem as though I'm rambling and on some other shit, I probably am.

3) I cuss....if you can't deal with that, this blog ain't for you.

4) I'm a no bull-shit kinda guy.......again, no explanation needed.

That pretty much sums up all the disclaimers.......so, without further ado (sp), allow me to introduce you to, yours truly, ME!!!!! 2 Can Play That Game, Pretty Tony, T, T-Mac, whatever you know me by...this ya boi!!! With this blog, not only do I hope to give you a lil insight into my world, but with your interaction, hopefully I can get some insight into MY World, as well. I've been called everything from an ENIGMA, to Complex, to just a plain Asshole.....so hopefully, with y'all's help, I can conquer the "inna-me" and then prceed on to the enemy...get that? Also, I tend to go off on tangents, so try to stay with me, it'll all make sense in the end.....anyway, I'm 33, a divorcee, and I have 2 beautiful kids; I'm single, not even a rotation...however, if sum'in come through, better believe I ain't turnin it down....but like I said, I'm a no-shit kinda guy, so a lot of the drama that comes with dating, I don't have time for...I just keep it movin' pimpin! I'm going to tell y'all about my life, the chics that I encounter, the fools that I chill with, shit that just pisses me off, and basically life in general......so just sit back, chill, and enjoy the ride, cause this shit is about to blow up......I'm just gettin started.

10 comments:

2 Can Play That Game said...

Testing to see if this shit works like it's supposed to!

SexyCool said...

it's about d@mn time...

Star said...

2CPTG-bout dang on time!! I have been waiting for you to share. I am really looking forward to reading you on a regular basis

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog 2Can!

ATL

Tazzee said...

I can't wait!

DasKrait said...

no problems being ALL of those at once, right?

Enigma, AH, okay, cannot remember a couple of the other ones but...

(okay, well at least I would not ...)


someone called me an ENIGMA recently, (had to look it up, all I could think of was WWII code-breaking) and all I could say was 'WHATEVA'.

think it was in HER mind though

Anonymous said...

Pretty Tony? It is a bout time...I can't wait!!

BI

Bullet Proof Diva said...

am I the ONLY one scared?


I am excited, halla back!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Tony, issa'bout dayum time!!!! Be gentle and don't hurt 'em bwoi...

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony T
Well the symbolism of fish dying can mean in some cultures the New Birth of Death..In relation to us mortal minded folk.. Maybe something new has suffered a premature death.


Look forward to reading your post

UK4ever